One by one, we let go of the elements of maya to find our Self (Awareness) and discover that every object was made of Awareness to start with.
By-products of this meditation include:
- a relaxation that renews the mind and body;
- self-understanding that removes fears and conflicts;
- insightful answers to problems;
- guidance on how to best act in accordance with Love & Truth in everyday life.
Episode 1: No one is in control with Samuel Jacob (a very fun conversation!)
- We cannot control being, therefore we cannot control anything;
- How the mind pretends to take control of Awareness;
- Wanting control is lack of knowledge of Self.
For more information about Samuel, please visit: https://realisinghappiness.wordpress.com/
Episode 2: Living life beyond ego with Sara Priestley
- What is ego and is it necessarily to call it that?
- The physical body is just an image within the True Body (Awareness);
- Is there inside and outside?
For more information about Sara, please visit: https://www.livinglifesideways.co.uk/
Episode 3: Who we really are with Henri Saha
- The body is not (only) who you are;
- What is Eternal life;
- Why Mental Health Awareness is not a good idea;
- Meditation is our constant experience.
For more information about Henri, please visit: http://henrisaha.com/
The next two episodes will be recorded by the end of 2019. If you buy the Webinar Series now, you will get access to them for free as soon as they are out.
This is a one-month e-mail course which includes weekly meditations, exercises, and guidance to remember your True Self.
The structure of the course is the following:
Week 1: I am Infinite and Eternal Awareness
Week 2: Thoughts are made of Awareness
Week 3: The body is made of Awareness
Week 4: There is nothing outside of Me
Access the monthly webinars, frequent Facebook lives, and interesting discussions happening on my Facebook group